Skip to main content

hush


Dear ex-girlfriend,


I don’t know you read this or not.. i want to tell u a secret.. I can see your life.. but i can’t say anything about it.. i wish u see what happen to me all day, which it good or bad… hush.. though you know the reason why.. :) i know we can’t turn back time.. honestly, i miss our memories..*a lot.. i don’t know you realize or not.. but i realize.. haish..

once in a while..we did the stupid mistake in this friendship.. i know.. we are so wrong.. i try to forget about u as u try to do so.. ahhh.. i still keep our picture.. ngehee.. i am so sure u still keep my picture toO.. right?? haaaa…

i know u feel me too, u see me too, u heard about me too.. unfortunately, the reality is.. we just hate to be so true..i don’t know, i hurt u.. we break each other.. i don’t know what to do when people around me ask about u.. what r u doing now, are u still here, are u ok.. and whatever the thing that .i dont know whether it is good or not.. because we know, nobody know about what the truly happen to us.. i just wish someday u will say hi back to me.. but what i can see now is different.. we’ve change.. i also can’t do anything.. we lost all the thing.. its been a year.. i dont know u realize or not.. or maybe.. its just a fate.. i know, u fucking hates me… but i also got the confident that u still care n think about me..hihi.. what i want to say is sorry, maybe i am the person that always behind the wall waiting for miracle but nothing happen..damn me.. u were right again babe.. i can’t forget every moment that we’ve spend together.. shame on me to be like this.. me is me.. i never change at all, and i know, u are not change at all too.. well, we got our ego and our emo’s.. LOL.. i guess i have said everything that i wanted to said.. even without ur permission.. but please, treat me like a friend again.. i don’t know, because what i know is, u still the same u.. right? hey, seriesly now, i miss everything about us..

cute friendship quotes for facebook. cute friendship quotes
sorry to feel this way..~ XoXo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sakit itu dari hati

FUCK!

Kucing2!!

Ahad g umah hayat lagi? hahaha..dia nak tunjuk kat aku kebesaran si prince yg mmg besar gedabeng!hihiihi..xlama tu aku n hayat plak g mandikn kasih,yg best tu aku mndikan tp hayat yang kena cakar..habisla tgn dia pnuh cakaran kucing.. hihihi.. haish,mmg kucing2 beliau xmkn saman duh..yg sikecik tu..xhbs2 main..kucing besa pon tatotkan dia..   inila si kaseh yg tak makan saman..dia kejekan princess

My big DAY! Alhamdulillah..

Assalammualaikum, Macam dah lama sangat tak update blog yang usang ni. Al-maklumlah dah menjadi seorang isteri.. Alhamdulillah. hehe.. first of all i really want to share my wedding story. the best moment of my life. Finally i've decide to get this best place ever! sebenarnya ianya secara kebetulan, on the day my husband grandma punya birthday, diorang buat makan makan di  Naili's sentul . And it was suprising me sebab time tu ada someone baru lepas buat majlis pernikahan dekat  Rumah tamu datin halijah , which is betul-betul sebelah naili's. So, i ask my husband (masa tu belum jadi husband lagi) to get the phone number. And yes, the price for wedding is really amazing, sangat berpatutan, plus include penginapan, catering, makeup, set persalinan/wedding cake and pelamin. Highly recommended untuk sesiapa yang suka kan gaya klasik dan traditional.So the place dah decide, plus disebabkan tempat tu sangat classic, i pakai songket. *mari berhuhu. Done dengan my place, so